[clug] February learner's meeting

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:58:31 GMT 2009

Hi Alex,

this is going to sound like wank, but I (and a few others that I know) go to
2-3 or more web community social events a week, and it is hard to keep up
(with these as well as juggling a busy work calendar). A one click "add to
my calendar" would be not only a time saving thing, but make it easy - when
people are busy/stressed, making it easier makes it more likely to happen.

Donna and I have a shared Google calendar to keep up - and if someone was to
create a one-click synch with iPhone on OSX (for me) and via outlook (for
her) that would be a brilliant thing for both of us. The microformats are
there - it is just a matter of hooking them up.

Best regards, Andrew