[clug] Internet banking and browser compatibility

Francis Whittle fj.whittle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 05:09:22 GMT 2009

No, no, my SOMB card doesn't have my date of birth on it.

Personally I don't see what's wrong with SSL.  Just generate a unique
certificate for every user of the online banking service, and "bam!
security" (at least in comparison).  People who can't install their
certificate probably shouldn't ought to be using internet banking
anyway.