[clug] Internet banking and browser compatibility

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 06:24:47 GMT 2009

> Oh! And let's not forget that the login page requires you to enter your
> username, password, and a CAPTCHA! Classic case of security done wrong.

Aye, I have expressed my displeasure about the new system to a few
people within SOMB who should be able to influence such things but I
doubt much will change.. :)  I suspect they dropped a bunch of dough
on this new thing from CUCANB or whoever it is they use for "shared
services".

>> Someones birthdate would have to be one of the easiest things
>> to figure out should you happen to be a baddie(TM).
>
> Especially if your witless victim has a Facebook/Myspace page with all that
> information available!

Or the wallet you just picked up with a SOMB card in it.