[clug] Internet banking and browser compatibility

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 04:48:55 GMT 2009

2009/2/13 Nathan Rickerby <rickerby at gmail.com>:
> I'm considering switching banks.

Yay! (fun!)

>  I'm told that the offerings from ANZ,
> Westpac or St George most suit our banking requirements.  Can anyone
> using these banks (or others) comment on the browser compatibility and
> usability of their Internet banking facilities.

For me (Ubuntu + Firefox):
NAB == Works fine, nothing breaks although it gives a BigScaryWarning(TM)

SOMB == Works fine, no BSW's.

SOMB as a two-factor thingo where you have to point and grunt at an
on-LCD keypad and it is fine.
Note that SOMB internet banking is somewhat "rudimentary" but I can
still get everything done with it that I need too.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)