[clug] February learner's meeting

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 00:40:22 GMT 2009

2009/2/13 Pia Waugh <greebo at pipka.org>

> Hi Paul,
>
> <quote who="Paul Wayper">
>
> > The meeting this Thursday the 12th of February is going to be a
> 'learners'
> > meeting.  Bring your questions and we'll try to answer them.  Bring your
> > favourite command and we'll all learn from it.  Whether you've only seen
> Linux
> > on other people's machines, or you're already on your third window
> manager
> > this month, come along and we'll try to help make Linux the enjoyable,
> > sensible thing that it should be.
>
> Erk, I had to be in Sydney yesterday and only saw your email today. This is
> a great idea and I'd like to help do regular ones of these :)
>
> Cheers,
> Pia

Regular ones are a very good idea. I couldn't make this one, but will
definitely try to make myself available for future dates. A little more
notice would also be good, so that we have a chance to get word into less
technical circles.

Lana

--
Cheers! Lana

If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe
with fur.
- Doug Larson

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more