[clug] Exercise and pay the bills!

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Mon Feb 9 23:53:53 GMT 2009

Should have worded that a bit differently. I unsuccessfully trying to
refer to the inertia of the armature and the static other sources of
friction. You probably right about the newer units being efficient I was
thinking of the old holden/ford units. It's a question of scale as well
can you get the unit into the band where it's designed to operate where
it woud be most efficient. If you got one out of a small truck what
would the rating be? around 200VA would be a good rating to use.

Jeff.