[clug] Exercise and pay the bills!

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:45:33 GMT 2009

2009/2/10 jm <jeffm at ghostgun.com>:
> I think that both a car and truck alternator would be too inefficient and
> have too much dead weight.

Why?  I would punt that a late model version would be quite efficient,
most do have very high quality bearings for what you pay for them
second hand. Perhaps not so much at the lower amperage you are going
to be able to make with your legs but still.  Yes it will be weightier
than some but who cares, it is not as if it is moving.

I would pick something up from a wrecker out of a late model small truck.