[clug] looking for a myth recording from today

Andrew Smith andrew at coolchilli.com
Mon Feb 9 00:17:01 GMT 2009

Mythweb tells me it has it.  Contact me off-list to arrange a pick-up.

Andrew

--
Andrew Smith  -  Director,  Cool Chilli
  V:+612 62881496  F:+612 62881548 M:0407466177
  email & sip: andrew at coolchilli.com
  5a/64 Wollongong Street Fyshwick ACT 2609
  IT Sales | Support | VoIP | Hosting | Gaming
  Microsoft | Novell | Linux | Digium | HP | Lenovo