[clug] Exercise and pay the bills!

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun Feb 8 03:31:47 GMT 2009

Checkout http://www.enviro-friendly.com/solar-panels.shtml

> Also, what are the numbers on paying for itself, and the expected
> lifespan?

I did the math, and it was going to take two decades to pay off, even
with the subsidy. I figured that the equipment would need expensive
maintenance sometime in that period, and that it therefore was a bad
financial choice (it might be a good yuppie feel good choice though).

I decided to club one less baby seal per year instead.

Mikal