[clug] Debian Lenny DVDs?

Matthew Firth clug at matthew.matera.net.au
Sun Dec 27 15:56:19 MST 2009

Greetings,

If there are any CLUG members who happen to have some Debian 5.0r3 (Lenny)
DVDs (both i386 & amd64 - just disc #1 of each) and might be willing to make
a copy for me then I'd love to hear from them.

I have an ISP bereft of PIPE peering, and 2x4.7gb will certainly destroy my
d/l quota...

I'd prefer to pay the pizza costs of a CLUG member (or something similar for
a lurker like me) before trying to find a friend with peering to pull them
down, and that before actually paying someone like linuxit.com.au $25 to
burn+ship them....

cheers,

matthew