[clug] OpenOffice

Jessica Fryer jessicanumber at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 00:08:49 MST 2009

Sorry everyone I have sniffles today and can barely see through my task list
let alone come up with something intelligent!

I don't think any desktop database software is ready for primtime - that's
kind of the point, isn't it? If it was any good it would be an actual
database you could run anything important on.

Calc seems fine to me - but I don't have it do anything particularly complex
that would challenge it.

Writer breaks all my templates when it needs to interoperate.  Every time.
There's just no sending someone a .doc file and expecting the outcome to be
anything like what you created!