[clug] Recommended cabling person?

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Tue Dec 8 14:48:37 MST 2009

2009/12/9 Leigh Finch <leigh at leighfinch.net>:
> An alternative is to use a adsl router with wireless, and use a client
> ap to connect to the wireless network and cat5 into the pc. Many cheap
> routers now come with client ap capabilities now.

Thanks Leigh, but then I'll be going over wireless, which I don't want
to do for the main PC. Their son plays games, etc and wireless kills


More information about the linux mailing list