[clug] Free to good home: IBM Quad P3-700mhz Xeon and Dell Quad Xeon 2GHZ

Justin Freeman justin at agileware.net
Mon Aug 31 15:25:20 MDT 2009

Hi CLUG,

I'm cleaning out my garage and I've got two servers to get rid of.
1. IBM Quad P3-700mhz Xeon - Netfinity 6000R
2. Dell Quad Xeon 2GHZ - Powedge 6650

The Dell uses those special high ampage power cables (which I've got) and will not plug into the standard wall socket. We used it plugged into our UPS. The IBM has standard power cables.

Both servers are working and sound like a jet taking off. Perfect for keeping warm in winter :)

Pickup only from Flynn. Units are pretty heavy.

Please email me direct if you are interested.

Justin Freeman | Director

web: http://www.agileware.net
office: +61 02 61112941 | mobile: +61 0402 027764
address: Unit 4A First Floor, 39 Grimwade Street, Mitchell ACT 2911, Australia
Agileware Pty. Ltd. | ABN: 46 100 906 947

Drupal | Zimbra | Endian | Linux | Web Applications | Web Hosting | Support