[clug] xorg config

Francis James Whittle fudje at grapevine.net.au
Fri Aug 28 23:36:59 MDT 2009

Somewhat odd that you had to do that.  Unless you actually installed the
nvidia GLX module that shouldn't have been a problem;  Mesa is the
default GL lib on Debian (and the only one that works with intel).
You also might want to install libgl1-mesa-dri if it's not on the system
already.  libgl1-mesa-swx11 is the software rasterizer and will *not*
give you the best framerates.

Personally I don't even see why nVidia and ATi feel the need to replace
the Mesa lib without even including fallbacks anyway.  It certainly
makes testing the radeon r600/r700 drivers a pain in the rear.