[clug] Ubuntu encrypted file systems

Jack Kelly endgame.dos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:22:37 MDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Lana Brindley<lanabrindley at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have an encrypted /home on Fedora 11 (running on an Acer Aspire
> One), but I set it up at install. Not sure how easy it would be to do
> retrospectively.

How is F11 on the Aspire One? Can your NetworkManager do PEAP with
GTC? Do you get automake 1.11? libtool 2? Those are the real key
points for me. I'm currently using XUbuntu 9.10 alpha 4 and am pretty
happy with it, but I don't like the lack of encryption options on the
desktop CD (installed this morning - haven't had a chance to do it
retroactively).

-- Jack