[clug] [OT] Good Australian Blogs?

Ian McLeod ianmcleod75 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 17:09:21 MDT 2009

I recommend podcasts - starting with the ABC and Sky News - I ran a
search this weekend infact and found a mountain of quality Australian
podcasts, even some from MIS Australia for the IT industry - brilliant.

Not a 'blog' format although some podcasts are just spoken blogs - so
you can get on with other things while you listen.

Can not recommend podcasts highly enough - I don't bother watching the
news or even TV any more - podcasts cover everything I need and want to
know - within Australia and elsewhere.

Juice Receiver runs perfectly under WINE in Linux.