[clug] Suggestion for a good UML 2.0 drwaing tool

Grant Baldwin Grant.Baldwin at anu.edu.au
Sat Aug 15 01:40:47 MDT 2009

Actually, if you look around (as a student) there are some bargains to be
had.

Microsoft are throwing away most of their commercial windows, office &
server licenses with IEEE memberships (~US$20). ACM might do something
similar but it's been a while since I looked. With luck there might be
similar programs for native Mac software.

On topic though, it would be nice to see a FOSS alternative.

And yeah, xfig simply doesn't count. It's like writing your documentation in
raw postscript.