[clug] Phone / USB Modems

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 02:02:25 MDT 2009

> Very curious that you got BlueTooth working, but *not* USB?  At least it
> works, which is great news.

I think the non-usb bit for the phone comes down to having a Optus USB thing.

I used this (mostly) to get the bluetooth working:

   http://davesource.com/Solutions/20070520.T-Mobile-Nokia-E65-Ubuntu-Linux.html

It does work out "of the box" to browse the phone contents.

> How reliable is the BlueTooth connection and modem connection?  Difficult to
> set up?

Reasonable, not as stable as the USB version.  Perhaps I should pull
my finger out and try the USB version.  Stay tuned..

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)