[clug] Experiences with netbook-remix

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 21:00:24 MDT 2009

Tried to install UNR on a number of non-atom machines and it gagged...
was reminded that I should have done something with a certain kind of
manual..

Installed it on an EeePC900HA. The installed 'switcher' switches in
both directions but I find myself using it mostly in 'Trad' mode
because I like resizing 'n sliding multiple windows around 'n stuff...
Some dialog boxes have proven to be too big for the screen and it is
difficult to get at the 'ok' and 'not ok' buttons... but overall, it
works as described...

jim