[clug] August CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Mon Aug 10 16:00:02 MDT 2009

	CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group Meeting - 13th August 2009

Date:		13th August 2009 (Second Thursday of the month)

Time:		18:30 - 20:30 (you will not be able to get in after 8pm)

Currently there are no talks scheduled. Would anyone like to volunteer?

Venue:		Level 2, Griffin Centre, Genge St, Civic

		The Griffin Centre is located near the corner of Genge Street
		and Narellan Place. From the bus station, walk down Mort
		Street away from London Circuit until you get to Bunda Street.
		Follow this until you get to the corner of Genge Street, then
		cross it and walk (left) up it. The Griffin Centre is on your
		left. For those driving, there is parking nearby in Narellan
		Place and under the new Canberra Centre building at quite
		reasonable rates for the evening.

		http://s2q.zwit.org/

		The room costs $70 for the night - please bring some change to
		contribute to the cost of hiring the room.

Food/drink:	We usually have dinner at Sammy's Kitchen afterward. They have
		a variety of vegetarian and vegan meals as well as food for
		omnivores.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.