[clug] lightweight tool for creating PDA-style Apps

James Polley clug at zhasper.com
Tue Aug 4 03:29:32 MDT 2009

ChromeOS?
I think the Crunch Tablet thingy was going to do something similar.

I've never done it, but I've used RatPoison and ion3 for a long time;
they're no-frills window managers that don't add any window decorations and
rely heavily on the keyboard. Extra benefit - instead of having to switch
back to tty for console work, you can have an xterm open beside your browser
and switch between the two easily.