[clug] Canberra Google Wave Hackathon Day - Saturday 8th August

Brenda Moon brenda at moon.net.au
Tue Aug 4 01:39:07 MDT 2009

hello,

Just a reminder that registrations close *today* for the Canberra
Google Wave Hackathon Day being held next Saturday. It isn't possible
to register late because Google needs to create the Google Wave
Developer Sandbox accounts for people attending.

If you can't come, people will be tweeting during Saturday using the
#cbrwave tag, and pictures/samples programs will be added to the Wave
gallery after the event.

regards,

Brenda

Canberra Google Wave Hackathon Day  	 Saturday 8th August

PROGRAM:
9:30am      Registration
10:00am     Talks
                     Presenters from Google will give an introduction
                     to the Wave API.
                     If you have already been developing for Wave,
please consider giving a short
                     presentation about what you have done (doesn't
have to be a formal presentation).
12:00 pm    Brainstorming Lunch (BYO or we will take orders & payment
for pizza at registration)
  1:00 pm     Hacking
  5:00 pm     Demos
  7:00 pm     Head out for dinner at restaurant (at your own cost).

LOCATION:  Room N101, CIST Building, ANU, North Road, Canberra

Register at:   http://tr.im/cbrwave   (Closing tonight!)

This day is being organised by volunteers who are interested in Google
Wave development and thought it would be useful to have a Google Wave
developers day in Canberra. Please indicate if you are willing to
assist with organising and running the day. Contact brenda at moon.net.au
for more information.

We will be providing WiFi internet access, but you will need to bring
your own computer. Please have a look at the developer information on
the Google Wave site (http://code.google.com/apis/wave/) as an
introduction.