[clug] Hard disk problems

jhock jhock at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 2 16:24:12 MDT 2009

Hi All,

Thanks for the great suggestions.  The Eee PC is still under warranty so
I will take it back and get a new disk.  I'll get the data from my last
backup and many have suggested.

It would have been nice to try some of the suggestions. eg. hammer it,
freeze it but that might break my warranty so I'll just take it back for
a new one.

Thanks again for all the helpful suggestions.

John