Fw: [clug] Flirting Techniiques For Men

Neill Cox neill.cox at ingenious.com.au
Tue Apr 21 22:28:02 GMT 2009

I'm perhaps spoiled by gmail's  filters - I haven't seen any today, and I
didn't get Don's original message either.

We have this discussion regularly and (so far) always end up leaving the
list open - I vote for the status quo.

Two reasons for leaving thelist open:

   -  I prefer the open nature of the list - it allows people who are not
yet part of the community to dip a toe in the water and post questions more
easily.

   -  I don't need to check that I am sending mail from the same address
that I subscribed from - depending on my current work environment it can be
any of 3 or 4 addresses.  I don't want 4 copies of every CLUG email and I
hate having to re-send messages.

Cheers,
Neill