[clug] [FOR SALE]: Well actually for free

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Mon Apr 20 23:36:44 GMT 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 08:00:01AM +1000, Chris Smart wrote:
> 	Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 23rd April 2009
> 	====================================================
>
> Date:		23rd April 2009 (Fourth Thursday of the month)
>
> Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

I find I have a variety of Computer books and hardware that is surplus to
requirements.  So I'll park up somewhere near DCS and have a car-boot give-away.

Normal style you want it you got it.

Too much random stuff to detail here, To the best of my knowledge, apart from
one system (dead PSU [I think]).

Anything that doesn't go will likely end up in landfill, well the books will be
donated to Lifeline.

Yours Tony