[clug] Can't locate Mysql.pm Debian Lenny

Neil Symons neil.symons at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 14:42:07 GMT 2009

It looks like I need to use the original Msql-Mysql module

cpan[3]> i /Bundle::Mysql/
Bundle id = Bundle::Mysql
    CPAN_USERID  JWIED (Jochen Wiedmann <jwied at cpan.org>)
    CPAN_VERSION 1.1835
    CPAN_FILE    J/JW/JWIED/Msql-Mysql-modules-1.1835.tar.gz
    UPLOAD_DATE  1998-08-23
    MANPAGE      Bundle::Mysql - A bundle to install Perl drivers for mSQL
or MySQL
    CONTAINS     DBI Data::ShowTable Mysql DBD::mysql
    INST_FILE    /root/.cpan/Bundle/Mysql.pm
    INST_VERSION 1.1835

This version supports the original

$dbh->query()
numrows
fetchash
arguments.

Looks like I have to pull a all nighter to get this original Mysql module to
compile.

Regards,

Neil Symons