[clug] Free to good? home: A2 printer

Ian darkstarsword at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 00:56:22 GMT 2009

I too am doing a project right at the moment that needs a colour A2
printout and it would be much cheaper if I could utilise this printer
rather than get it professionally printed.

I'm not sure I'd want to keep it given the limited space in my college
room, but I wouldn't mind using it next week.

Cheers,
-I

http://darkstarshout.blogspot.com/
--
On the day *I* go to work for Microsoft, faint oinking sounds will be
heard from far overhead, the moon will not merely turn blue but