[clug] Mythtv - hauppauge Nova 500 ubunutu 8.04

Mike J astro_mikel at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 02:43:01 GMT 2008

i tried setting up the conf as per some instructions i found

scan dvb-t/au-Canberra > channels.conf

Which reports tuning failed.

I'll look into mplayer and dvbscan.

I'm also going to be purchasing a digital coax to amp cable but its on the Realtek ALC1200 if that helps your question you posted?
i can let you know if the sound outputs correctly.

Thank you.