[clug] any experts in mythtv? can't record 2 recordings.

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Mon Sep 22 02:49:23 GMT 2008

Issue solved.

I still don't know what happen its now working.
I deleted all capture card and re-added now recording works now..
note initially I deleted just the DVB 1 capture card but when I re-added it used Tuner#6
and 7 (virtual tuner) so this was confusing so I deleted all and added both in again.

I must have been something in DB which got mixed up somewhere but now WAF restored.

Paul