[clug] Software Freedom Day

Ric de France rdefrance at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 13:24:52 GMT 2008

Lana,

2008/9/21 Lana Brindley <lanabrindley at gmail.com>

> How'd it go???

> --
> Cheers! Lana
>
> In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
> - George Orwell

> http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com
>
> Please avoid sending me Word, Powerpoint or Windows Media attachments.
>
> See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
> information.

I popped in to the computer fair to pick up a memory stick for my camera.
Forgot all about it. Noticed the stand and had chat with one of the guys
running it (apologies for not introducing myself and not finding out your
name). It looked nicely set up... but I think the guy mentioned that the
fair could have been busier. It only dawned on me once I got there it was
SFD.

Not enough Gentoo merchandising / advertising for my liking!

;-)

...Ric
--
Ric de France
Ph: +61412945554 (international) or 0412945554 (Australia)