[clug] Software Freedom Day - Sep 20

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 01:07:58 GMT 2008

I was going to help out with this, but unfortunately we've got something
else on that weekend.

That said, if there's anything I can do in terms of preparation, I'm more
than willing to do so. I'm a writer, so I can be of assistance with
advertising/press releases, or other marketing stuff maybe ...

Just point me in a direction!

Cheers,
Lana

On 11/09/2008, Adam Jenkins <adam at snorkel.rtfm.net.au> wrote:

> So, as a follow-up to Paul's post; how about some more details about
> Software Freedom Day itself please?  I've got my name down, but it'd be
> good to know who is planning on being there at what times etc.
>
> Also, have we sent info to appropriate places (radio station community
> events listings, theriotact maybe?), and is there a Canberra-specific
> flier available for us all to plaster about?
> We don't seem to be listed at http://www.obdm.com.au/news.html
> In fact it says that the market is every Sunday; not Saturday?
>
> Has anyone yet put up their hand to setup/bring along machines with open
> source games, MythTV..  What else; OpenOffice/Education type desktop
> maybe?
>

> --

Cheers! Lana

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
- George Orwell

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.