[clug] Software Freedom Day - Sep 20

Adam Jenkins adam at snorkel.rtfm.net.au
Thu Sep 11 01:03:12 GMT 2008

So, as a follow-up to Paul's post; how about some more details about
Software Freedom Day itself please?  I've got my name down, but it'd be
good to know who is planning on being there at what times etc.

Also, have we sent info to appropriate places (radio station community
events listings, theriotact maybe?), and is there a Canberra-specific
flier available for us all to plaster about?
We don't seem to be listed at http://www.obdm.com.au/news.html
In fact it says that the market is every Sunday; not Saturday?

Has anyone yet put up their hand to setup/bring along machines with open
source games, MythTV..  What else; OpenOffice/Education type desktop
maybe?