[clug] upload speeds on transact

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Wed Oct 22 03:28:45 GMT 2008

Well I guess its close but since the upload is pretty pathetic any way I'd rather have
100% of my 450 not 70%.
ie 430 is close 330 is not quite as close as I would like.

The speedtest is direct to my ISP so it should AFAIK be unaffected by internet .

Note transact techs couldn't help me so I'm wondering if its a issue with network
generally or just me.

Thanks