[clug] upload speeds on transact

Adam Thomas adam.lloyd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 06:57:27 GMT 2008

2008/10/22 Paul <mylists at wilsononline.id.au>:
> I've just upgraded to the transact rapid (8Mb/450k) and from using the
> http://speedtest.velocity.net.au/ I can't get Upload speeds to get anywhere
> near 450kb the closest I've got is 330kb .

I'm also now on the 8Mb/450k plan through TransACT+Velocity and I'm
getting around 415kbps upload using the Velocity speed test. I'm only
getting 733kbps download from Velocity though. I've managed to get at
most 1.6Mbps using speed tests from other Australian sites using the
interface on speedtest.net. That's not what I was expecting.