[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 01:36:40 GMT 2008

>> Perhaps it was a coincidence, but the balance of power at the time was
>> held by Senator Harradine. Liberals wanted Telstra sold and the GST in,
>> he didn't wanted the Internet filtered.
>
> Welcome to the world of politics, where decisions are never based on fact or
> reason, and critical thinking is paramount to sedition.

gzackerly!

In any case:  $calls_to_ministers_advisor_re_this++;

I'm with Lana, I always find it much more interesting to talk to the
people involved about this sort of thing personally and in a rational
fashion, I have 3 kids so am acutely aware of what they are trying to
do and support it (or education regarding this), just not in the
current way in which they are approaching it.

They are to call back.