[clug] Firefox plugin or special proxy software to archive my browsing history?

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Mon Nov 24 05:01:37 GMT 2008

On 21/11/2008, at 22:20 , David Tulloh wrote:
> I saw a few links for offline solutions, this one looked like the
> cleanest.
> http://people.w3.org/~dom/archives/2006/09/offline-web-cache-with-squid/

Looking good so far! Thanks for the lead, David. I've done some hack-
and-slash testing by loading up some pages, turning off the wireless
radio, and going back to visit the pages. It even works for command
line tools!

Now if only turning off the WiFi radio didn't prevent me rejoining the
wireless network without rebooting...

Alex