[clug] MinTV DVB-T Digital TV Tuner

Pilcher, Fred Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au
Thu Nov 20 00:47:10 GMT 2008

An update...

Last night I plugged the tuner into my main box running Kubuntu 8.04:
the light came on and it worked perfectly, though I hadn't installed the
u3000 drivers that came with the stick.

That made me wonder whether I'd installed all the same updates on my HP
laptop, so I ran the update routine again and bingo, LED and all. I have
no idea which update did the trick.

Thanks for all the advice, folks. I'll play around with me-tv and the
other suggestions and report back.

Cheers,

Fred