[clug] command line NTLM authentication proxy?

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:01:23 GMT 2008

Just don't save your password in NTLMAPS directly, I've got it asking
via regular http_auth the browser/script for a login and then I'm just
supplying credentials through something actually is a standard, and
letting NTLMAPS do the translation to the evil proprietary "standard".
Although maybe that's why I'm the only person getting auth loops :(

- Dave.