[clug] Any interest in me speaking about Inform (adventure game language)?

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Sun Nov 9 01:14:15 GMT 2008

2008/11/8 Jason Stokes <glasper9 at yahoo.com.au>

> Would anyone be interested in me speaking about my messing about with the
> Inform 7 programming language (as featured in October's Linux Journal) over
> the last couple of months?

I/we would love to have you speak at CLUG! :)
This month Bob will be giving a presentation, so if you're happy to be
second speaker that would work well.
PSIG may also be interested, but less CLUG'ers go to that and I'm sure there
would be plenty of people on the list who would be interested in what you
have to say.

A reminder that this is the last CLUG meeting of the year (excluding the
Annual CLUG BBQ in Dec).

-c