[clug] lytex to MS word

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Fri Nov 7 00:05:24 GMT 2008

Does anyone have a script or can point me something to convert a lytex
document written in Lyx into a Microsloth Word format?

I have my resume in Lyx as it's straight forward to maintain and has
version control. The trouble is that the recruiting firm keep asking for
doc format and dislike accepting pdfs as there databases are very MS
centric. I don't know if it's just me but I occasionally also get the
feeling that some potential employers use the "prettiness" of the resume
as the first filter.

Any recommendations welcome.

Jeff.