[clug] MinTV DVB-T Digital TV Tuner

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Tue Nov 4 10:06:30 GMT 2008

Hi David

As already mentioned by Brett, plug the device in and do the lsusb
thing. If Linux recognises the device, then try.... grep -i dvb
/var/log/messages. There are still a number of dvb devices for which
firmware is required. This command will show whether the device is
recognised and if the required modules are loaded. LinuxTv.org is a mine
of information regarding getting these devices working.

If these steps are unsuccessful, you are quite entitled to return the
product for a full refund as the product was mis-represented to you at
the time of purchase. The Trade Practices Act is your friend here.

Feel free to post output here if you think I can help.

HIH

--

*Ian Bardsley*

Phone: +61 0423 195 927 (mobile only)

E-mail: ifb777 at tpg.com.au <mailto:ifb777 at tpg.com.au>

Web: http://ozybard.homeip.net/fridgedoor

Skype: mumnian.......On Line 8pm – 11pm Aust Eastern Daylight Saving
Time (0900 Hrs – 1200 Hrs GMT)

/<<< [That which you accept is all you can ever expect to receive] >>>/