[clug] Jukebox for linux

Francis Whittle fj.whittle at gmail.com
Fri May 16 06:33:54 GMT 2008

Rhythmbox ( http://www.rhythmbox.org. ) does what you describe, and
pretty well too.  It doesn't having the locking features of MBux, but
the "Play Queue," which is what you're talking about, works well and can
even go back to the last playlist used, including smart playlists like
"Least Recently Played," et cetera.  The main browser interface is
designed after iTunes (but is better IMO), and it runs on GStreamer so
supports a lot of formats.
It looks drab, mind.