[clug] The joy of demos

Andrew Cole Andrew.Cole at illallangi.com
Fri Mar 28 12:15:26 GMT 2008

Hi Brad,

It was me who asked about RPC over HTTP. I work on some large scale Exchange 2003/2007 environments, and run an Exchange 2007 server with RPC over HTTP for my personal email. More than happy to help in any way I can with testing, I have access to various versions of Exchange through work that I can test on - unfortunately can't provide others with access to much other than my personal server.

I can't recall if you mentioned it or not - does OpenChange require a public folder structure on the Exchange side?

Thanks for the presentation, found it very interesting.

Andrew