[clug] The joy of demos

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Fri Mar 28 21:52:45 GMT 2008

On Friday 28 March 2008 11:15:26 pm Andrew Cole wrote:
> I can't recall if you mentioned it or not - does OpenChange require a
> public folder structure on the Exchange side?
It does (for Exchange 2007) at the moment, but I'm hoping to fix that soon.

There is nothing in openchange that actually requires the public folders
(except probably the public folder admin tool), it is just that Exchange 2007
locks out clients who don't know the magic incantation - a single flag bit, I
think.

Brad