[clug] [Job] VoIP QA Tester

Bernard Duggan bernard at guarana.org
Sun Jul 6 03:04:19 GMT 2008

Hi James,
    I'd say by far the biggest problem you'd face is that we're after
someone full-time during normal business hours, so if you're still at
uni that would probably be an issue (my apologies - on reading my
original posting, that probably wasn't clear).

As far as the rest of your question, though, let's just say that in my
experience (generally, not specifically with this company), when a job
ad says "requirements", you should pretty much always read it as "wish
list" :)  And if you're in the market for job, it's always good to have
an up to date resume anyway.

I don't make the hiring decisions, and obviously am in no position to
promise anything, but really, if you're interested in a job, the worst
that can happen if you apply is they say "no", and you've lost nothing
but an hour or so preparing a resume (which will no doubt be of use to
you later anyway).

Cheers,

Bernard