[clug] Article on Make The Move..

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:07:11 GMT 2008

On Jan 13, 2008 10:20 AM, Chris Smart <chris at kororaa.org> wrote:
> "http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2008/01/makethemovenet.html"
>
> The author and people in the comment thread make some good points,
> especially about people not caring about FOSS - they just want to use
> their pc better; and two, me not knowing what I'm talking about.

I'd say that in blog terms it's a fairly gentle critique of MTM. It
took a while, but it's nice to see people interested enough to offer
feedback. I'm sure contributions would be a whole lot more welcome
than complaints, but beggars can't be choosers.

Do the server stats show a spike coincident with the publishing of the
blog, or does the blog have fewer readers than MTM?

--
MC