[clug] Move PSIG?

David Tulloh david at tulloh.id.au
Fri Jan 11 08:25:46 GMT 2008

Chris Smart wrote:
> This might be sacrilege, but with the abolition of the early bird
> special, I put forward a motion that the location of PSIG be moved
> somewhere else. Dinners are now $40-$50.

I've never been much of a fan of the pancake parlor and after the first
few sessions I made an effort to eat beforehand.  Judging by the number
of other people regularly not eating I wasn't alone.

It might not be easy getting another venue, attendance varies wildly.
However I think the first step is to start with a list of what we want
or need.

Some initial suggestions,

Need:
 a separated area
 a quiet space
 an area to project on to
 not to have fixed booking fees
 access to a few power points

Want:
 drinks
 food
 wireless internet

Would be nice:
 built in projector
 a pony

David

PS: My personal circumstances have changed slightly and I plan to attend
meetings regularly again.