[clug] RE: Hello, Ruby and ACS queries

Gnoll 110 gnoll110 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 28 22:11:45 GMT 2008

If you're interested in Ruby in Canberra you may want to try the Canberra Ruby Crew

It's part of ROR Oceania
See http://groups.google.com/group/rails-oceania/
& http://rubyonrails.com.au/canberra-meetups

If you're really keen there is also
http://groups.google.com/group/rails-oceania/browse_thread/thread/e650046867f3ab1
This is tomorrow! So let matt know.

Gnoll110

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:55:45 +1100
From: Mark Woodward <markonlinux at internode.on.net>
Subject: [clug] Hello, Ruby and ACS queries
To: CLUG <linux at lists.samba.org>

Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker for several months but now that I've finished my
degree I can get a bit more involved.

This post is more or less to say hi, but I do have a few questions.

1. Are there any Ruby users? I've noticed there's a Python sig, but was
   wondering if there was anything similar for Ruby (or any interest in
   something similar).

2. This one is definitely off topic, but I'm interested in how many of
   you are ACS members? Pros/cons? Why you are if you are. Why you're
   not if you aren't.

cheers,

--
Mark