[clug] Thursday: OLPC discussion + a talk

Simon Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 26 04:15:00 GMT 2008

With a few more Canberrans in possession of XOs, how about a group panel
or just an open discussion with a show and tell element? Topics of
discussion could range from doing a 150-300 unit test of XOs in schools
here (and idea I've been somewhat following) to new projects and
utilities for the XO to just cool hacking ideas?

We could also factor in another medium-length talk; I doubt the OLPC
thing will take the entire evening.

-Pascal