[clug] Brother printers - very Linux friendly [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Mr Smiley mr_smiley_home at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 20:11:01 GMT 2008

I have a Brother DCP-340CW ( using wifi )installed on
Debian stable, the only problem i have is that it
prints photo's very liney, no matter what
settings/paper i select.

In windows it prints faultlessly :o(

I'd like the scanner section to work on Debian but
don't know where to start because it's not connected
by usb or parallel ?

Ken